Terms & Conditions – LinkedIn Ads May 2021
1. This is a limited time offer that is only available to select startups and small and medium enterprises (SSMEs) that have been directly offered this opportunity.
2. Tribal’s products and services may only be used for legitimate business purposes; they may not be used for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by Tribal’s and/or its financial partners’ agreements.
3. Certain program eligibility criteria requirements must be met to qualify for this offer —
3a. applicants must be legal entities (also known as legal persons or moral persons) that are duly organized, officially registered, and currently in good standing.
3b. federal laws require Tribal to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each “person” (individual or legal person / moral person) who attempts to open an account to help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities. To comply with these requirements, when applying for an account, Tribal and its financial partners require certain business data, personal data, and/or documents to be provided.
3c. bank statements & other financial information may be required for credit underwriting.
3d. spending limits are dynamic and may be modified by Tribal at any time.
3e. minimum spending requirements may apply.
4. Tribal reserves the right to amend its programs at any time, subject to prior notice to participants.
5. Additional details can be found during application and/or contained within Tribal’s agreements.